When Dawn came in to our Toluca Lake cosmetic dentist office, she was looking for a cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve her smile. Our dental team took the time to walk Dawn through her treatment options, and she ultimately chose LUMINEERS to improve her smile. Today we will be talking about why LUMINEERS are great for Dawn and many other cosmetic dentistry patients.
LUMINEERS can be used to improve a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems. So if you have something that you would like to improve about your smile, LUMINEERS may be able to help you reach your goals.
With LUMINEERS you can:
· Straighten the appearance of misaligned teeth
· Lighten darkened or stained dental enamel
· Close gaps between teeth
· Correct the appearance of chips and cracks in the teeth
· Make short or poorly proportioned teeth look longer
Dawn chose to pursue LUMINEERS because she felt that this treatment fit seamlessly into her routine.
· LUMINEERS are placed in just a few dental appointments
· LUMINEERS do not require our dentist to file down your healthy dental enamel and dentin before we place your restorations
· LUMINEERS are reversible
· LUMINEERS are customized to suit each individual smile, so we were able to shade Dawn’s LUMINEERS, for example, to blend with her natural teeth
· LUMINEERS look luminous, because porcelain reflects and absorbs light like natural enamel does
LUMINEERS are beneficial for many patients who want to overhaul their smiles, but LUMINEERS can also be used to correct just one or two teeth. Because LUMINEERS look so natural, you can actually cover a single tooth with a LUMINEER, and your LUMINEER will coordinate with your natural teeth.
If you want to learn more about LUMINEERS and cosmetic dentistry treatments, give our Toluca Lake LUMINEERS dentist office a call. We are here to help you achieve your dream smile!